We have chosen times for our June community call (based on Slack poll) – Tuesday June 30/Wednesday July 1st, depending on where you are in the world).
Western Hemisphere Call
- Tuesday June 30 – 01:00 PM UTC, 09:00 AM US Eastern, 06:00 AM US Pacific, 11:00 PM AEST (See in your timezone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LifeSciTrainers+June+Call+Western+Hemisphere+Choice+1&iso=20200630T09&p1=179&ah=1*)
Eastern Hemisphere Call
- Tuesday June 30 01:00 AM UTC, 09:00 PM US Eastern, 06:00 PM US Pacific, Wednesday July 1 11:00 AM AEST (See in your timezone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LifeSciTrainers+June+Call+Eastern+Hemisphere+Choice+1&iso=20200630T21&p1=179&ah=1* )
To get the zoom link and password, please sign in on the Google Doc – you will be emailed the coordinates just prior to the meeting. (Google Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18qCYH2L5SXpeDyGr650jJmnDgiRMoRTMwcpno6JZb_k/edit?usp=sharing)
What do we talk about on the call? / I have something to share!
The community call is all about you! Please add your name to the agenda (in the Community Members Updates section). We will allocate some time for you. What are some topics we’d love to hear about?
- Experiences from a recent training event you’ve run, or one you are planning
- An interesting paper or blog post on training
- Things you’d like to know about your fellow trainers
- Anything else relevant to our community’s focus